Covid 19 Update
Welcome to a new Virginian Lodge experience and our
Peace of Mind Promise
Our Peace of Mind Promise is our pledge to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness. From the check in process to the in-room experience, exceptional care is given to create a safe and pristine environment. Our mission is your wellness, and we strive to exceed expectations by providing comfortable accommodations with polished, friendly service. To ensure the well-being of our guests and team members, some of our facilities, services, or amenity offerings may be limited and differ from what is listed online.
Please allow us to answer any questions or concerns you may have at 800-262-4999.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Our hotel is perfect for your next retreat, including:
- Individual HVAC units in our guestrooms for fresh air
- Kitchens in some rooms, perfect for dining in
- Staircases as an alternative to elevators
- Windows that open
- Self-park is available in our on-site parking facility.
- Uncrowded public spaces
What else can you expect on your next stay?
Our Peace of Mind Promise health & safety measures start at check-in:
- Masks must be worn by all guests with complimentary masks available. Staff members wear masks at all times and participate in daily health checks.
- Enhanced cleanliness procedures are in place including frequent cleaning of door handles, the front desk countertop, room keys, elevators, and public restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the hotel, including the front desk, lobby, pool, and public restrooms.
- Housekeeping procedures pre-stay include vigilant disinfecting of rooms with particular care towards high touch items and hard surfaces. Housekeeping unfortunately is not provided during stays.
- Guest requests, including linens and towels, will be delivered to the door to minimize contact.
- Pool access may have changed. Please call or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details.
Peace of Mind Promise Flexible Itinerary Policy
- Group Bookings – Individual Reservations: For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- Group Bookings – Group Organizer: For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Expedia/Booking.com or other Third Parties: Guests who booked via online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at The Virginian Lodge and we look forward to welcoming you!